Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What does automation mean, to Ubuntu?

Beans

Re: What does automation mean, to Ubuntu?

No, that's not true. But how could you admit it? The Microsoft Windows Based PC, that Ubuntu revolves around forms the basis for it's development. What's more, proprietary systems form the basis that is the foundation the *Linux Community* sits on top of. And that is the context, broadly, of the community, it's security, and it's measure of success. Linux exists in a technological world, that is based on the monopolization of technology, and that monopolization has the basis of strictly opposing freedom, in order to serve it's deliberate and precise objective.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

It's not? I distinctly remember having an IBM PC. The IBM PC was the defacto standard prior to the appearance of Windows. And the Commodore was fairly popular.

Nevertheless, back to automation, please.
    Please read The Forum Rules and The Forum Posting Guidelines

A thing discovered and kept to oneself must be discovered time and again by others. A thing discovered and shared with others need be discovered only the once.
    This universe is crazy. I'm going back to my own.

Beans

Now it's a windows PC, and the subject of daily contention, granted the fact! That's what Ubuntu revolves around, and it uniquely supports the Microsoft Windows Based PC, and operating system, unlike any other distribution in fact.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

No, it does not. Why do you persist in this misconception?

Back to automation.

A thing discovered and kept to oneself must be discovered time and again by others. A thing discovered and shared with others need be discovered only the once.

Beans

It's starting to look, like you guys are the ones in need of making "Help Requests" more than the people such as myself, making help requests.

Why don't you ask for help, if you need it?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Do you suppose I have shot the last 45 or 50 years not learning about the technology I have been using, the technology I supported with my own software development company, only to be schooled by you?

Back to automation.

Beans

Why don't you abuse people on the internet, somewhere else besides ubuntuforums.org?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

I am dealing with a disruptive and argumentative user. That's what I do.

Now, back to automation.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlinxe View Post
    Why don't you abuse people on the internet, somewhere else besides ubuntuforums.org?
    OK. That's enough. Thread closed.

@hyperlinxe, you need to know that a lot of people here have complained about your posting style, and the overwhelming number of your posts, in particular your obtuse argumentativeness and apparently deliberate desire to either ignore or misunderstand what others are saying. I suggest you take a day out before posting again. If you cannot moderate yourself, the staff will do it for you. So that you have no excuse to misunderstand what I have just said, this was not a threat, merely a reminder that we do have moderating staff who will do what is necessary when necessary. For more, I suggest you read the forum Code of Conduct, here:

https://ubuntuforums.org/misc.php?do=showrules
    Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 24.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123